Powered by Max Banner Ads
So you've started this business and you are so happy. You have a nice website and some products and you are going to make millions. Now two or three months have passed and you start to feel that pinch because not only are you not making millions, you're not even making a dollar and you start to worry. I can almost bet you that you are not marketing the business effectively. When you start a business you must market it. I don't care how nice your website is or what a great product you have, if no one knows about you, then you really don't have a business.
Marketing will be key to your business success, so the first thing you need to determine is who wants to buy what you are selling? Once you have determined this you have to develop a plan to let your future buyers know that you have something that they want. Then you have to actually take action on your plan.
You know who your market is and you are ready to take action. You start marketing and your sales are slowly coming in, but you want to ramp them up more, so this is where guerilla marketing comes into play. I am going to give you five guerilla marketing ideas that you can implement and for cheap.
- Get a magnet for your car to put on the side doors ( I had this one)
- If a you don't want magnet then you can get a name plate to put on the back of your car ( I now have this one)
- When I go to the gym I wear a t-shirt with my company name and logo on it and this always start conversation
- Speak for free. That's right I said free. Whenever you speak to an organization or church for free you great exposure and an opportunity to perfect your speaking skills. If you have a product to sell, you also get the opportunity to sell your product to the people in the audience.
- Create your own holiday. This can be a great marketing technique and a lot of fun. Can you just imagine having your own holiday and making it known to the world so that they can celebrate?
These are just a few guerilla marketing techniques that you can use to grow your business, but there are so many more. The general idea is to take your marketing step by step using a strategic action plan.
- Clearly Contacts Serves Up Guerilla Marketing at Australian Open (prweb.com)
- LeapFrog Interactive Presents on Guerilla Marketing (prweb.com)
- 15 Great Guerilla Marketing Ideas for Startups (corpcentre.blogspot.com)